Come on buddy, log in or sign up!
Please Post Anything Useful To Get This Site Up And Running Smoothly.
A Status On The Site Will Be Given Upon What We See In You, You May Request A Status, but You Might Not Always Get It.
Enjoy XP ELiTe
-Administrators
Come on buddy, log in or sign up!
Please Post Anything Useful To Get This Site Up And Running Smoothly.
A Status On The Site Will Be Given Upon What We See In You, You May Request A Status, but You Might Not Always Get It.
Enjoy XP ELiTe
-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Member: (543):https://xpelite.forumotion.com/u545

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Elite Xp Modderz official Wii Codes home.

^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
®©™Loading™©®
®©™Loading™©®

^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. Empty
PostSubject: ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.   ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:04 pm

^^^Everyone^^^
put your ally codes on your comments
both Mw3 & Black Ops
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
My ally code is
1509-1727-2248
Back to top Go down
http://www.ModLeakers.com
®©™Loading™©®
®©™Loading™©®

^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.   ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Ok Here's my Mw3 ally code:
1509-1727-2248
Here's my Black Ops ally code:
5166-3472-0725
Back to top Go down
http://www.ModLeakers.com
BitchGottaPenis

PostSubject: Re: ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.   ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Bitch
Back to top Go down
rahhrahhbandzfrom#3200

PostSubject: Re: ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.   ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:14 pm

heres my mw3 ally code 1837-6658-9055
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.   ^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^^EVERYONE^^Ally Codes(Mw3 & ßlackOps)post your comment with your ally code on it.
Page 1 of 1